Thursday, 23 August 2007

Early childhood in Switzerland

My second childhood in Switzerland was short. After the hell I went through it felt like being reborn. Soon my nightmares stopped (wings falling off, stuffed in a dark box, suffocating under countless other penguins etc.) and I discovered how superb food can smell, somehow it made me feel very energetic. Even today I still like burnt stuff. I grew into a handsome little Pingu boy. Only my Papi’s remark „take you to India as a gift for children“ scared me down to the bones, but obviously he was joking.

Well, actually my Papi wasn’t that nice to me back then. He was mostly out and I was lying around the whole time (I have some trouble moving around by myself). I remember he was very excited when he received phone calls from far away, it looked like he would soon leave this place here and me behind. Very confusing. Then he really packed a big bag – and me inside!


No comments: