Friday, 27 April 2007

Welcome from Pingu & Pingvina!

Hello friends around the world

This page will tell you all about my fascinating adventure life - including love life and beer parties - but first I want to tell you about my early beginnings, being born a small orphaned penguin slave in China. Don't cry now, everything turned out well in the end.

I hatched in 1997 in a penguin farm somewhere in China, a slave kid among thousands, my destiny was to be sold to some dangerous children for torture, lots of wing-pulling and certain death. I don't remember much but the journey was long, dark and cold. I had to be brave for my brothers and sisters and tried to protect them as much as I could, but I was packed in plastic and couldn't move.

Suddenly flashes of light, heavenly smells and before I knew it I saw my Papi for the first time! He bought me out of slavery, freeing me from that happy meal box, I don't think my brothers and sisters were so lucky (shudder). I was a free penguin!

He gave me my first real nest!

I now had a Papi and a home and I was happy. But I felt there was still something missing, I didn't know what.

Pingu

2 comments:

Emily said...

Umm I recognise these two... :-)
Looking forward to Chapter 2

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you have come to live in Whangarei - we even loved having you at our house the other night as you are truly whanau.
We as psuedo grandies will look forward to when you are old enough to come for a weekend - so that Mammy and Pappy can have some time out.
Much Arohanui
Granma and Pop